PayPal Credit : 6 Installments with 0% Interest
PayPal Credit & 6 installments 0% Interest
PayPal Credit offers 6 months interest-free financing for purchases over $99.
No hidden fees.
Q: How to finance with PayPal credit?
Notice: (If you have a PayPal account you may go through the steps below. If you don't have an account, all you need is to register a PayPal account in advance then go through these steps below. There are no extra fees for setting up an account.)
1. Select PayPal as your payment method.
After going through Checkout and selecting PayPal as your payment method, you will be directed to the PayPal website.
2. Apply for PayPal Credit.
At the PayPal confirmation page, look for PayPal Credit and click to apply. Get a credit decision in seconds!
3. Use PayPal Credit
If approved, shop instantly with PayPal Credit right from your PayPal account.
- 1. Select PayPal at the checkout.
- 2. Log into your PayPal account.
- 3. Click on "Apply Now" on the PayPal Credit banner.
- 4. Get approval on your order.
- 5. Confirm the delivery address.
- 6. Set your repayment schedule.
4. Pay over 6 installments
PayPal Credit offers 6 months interest-free for purchases over $99. No hidden fees.
- 1. Flexible payments allow you to choose how much you want to pay each month.
- 2. There is a minimum monthly payment required. The minimum amount is set by PayPal Credit.
Pay with my Debit/Credit Card but Failed, Why?
Why did the payment Fail with my own Debit/Credit Card?
If you pay by credit card, your payment could be somehow denied at the checkout by our system or by your debit/credit card 3D test in defense against possible credit card fraud.
Under this situation here are the solutions for you:
1: An easy solution would be to use:
Step 1. Select PayPal (even if you don't have a PayPal account)
- You do not need to have a PayPal account or register one to do this. Choose PayPal payment still at our payment page.
Step 2. Click on "Pay with Credit or Debit Card".
- Then you'll be directed to the PayPal payment site with access to both PayPal and Pay with Credit or Debit Card. (Which is PayPal Guest payment, for customers without a PayPal account.)
Step 3. Fill in your credit card info and complete your order.
- Simply continue payment with the Pay with Credit or Debit Card option with your own debit/credit card you were originally using.
2: The second solution:
Call the customer service number on your credit/debit card.
If it doesn't work through PayPal Guest Checkout either, please call customer service number on your credit/debit card.
Let them know you are authorizing the payment.
Once they put an authorization through, you're able to process your payment once more on our website and the order will be accepted.